OUR PIÑATEX CATALOGUE

Ananas Anam is a B2B company which makes and distributes Piñatex™ to brands specialised in footwear, fashion accessories and furnishing.

The Product Range

The Product Range

Piñatex™ Original

Piñatex™ Original is the first collection to be launched in the market after long years of research.
Inspired by the intrinsic characteristics of the pineapple leaf fibres, its textural expression carry unique features such as softness, pliability and strength.
Piñatex™ Original is engineered to suit the making of bags, shoes and furnishing.
The colours of Piñatex™ Original are classic, timeless and unisex, well suited for the launch of our new material.

Pic
Charcoal

Product Code: PXO400Cha
Composition: 80% pineapple leaves fibres, 20% PLA fibres
Width: 1.55m
Weight: 400 g/m²
Thickness: 1.5 – 2 mm

Pic
Natural

Product Code: PXO400Nat
Composition: 80% pineapple leaves fibres, 20% PLA fibres
Width: 1.55m
Weight: 400 g/m²
Thickness: 1.5 – 2 mm

Pic
Brown

Product Code: PXO400Bro
Composition: 80% pineapple leaves fibres, 20% PLA fibres
Width: 1.55m
Weight: 400 g/m²
Thickness: 1.5 – 2 mm

Piñatex™ Oro

Piñatex™ ORO is the glamourous follow up to Piñatex™ Original. It is shiny, smooth and firm.
It will be followed by other metallic hues shortly.
We see Piñatex™ ORO complementing as a catchy element into the design of products made of Piñatex™ Original.

Pic
Gold

Product Code: PXR400Gol
Composition: 80% pineapple leaves fibres, 20% PLA fibres
Width: 1.55m
Weight: 400 g/m²
Thickness: 1.5 – 2 mm

To order please contact

Products made of Piñatex

A selection of companies have created the first products made of Piñatex™ which are now available to purchase on their websites.

Vegan Shoes Designed by NAE
Vegan Shoes Designed by NAE
PiñaBook Laptop Case Designed by Vegatar
PiñaBook Laptop Case Designed by Vegatar
ELLO V PIÑATEX Designed by Po-Zu
ELLO V PIÑATEX Designed by Po-Zu
Bags Designed by Ina Koelln
Bags Designed by Ina Koelln
Bass Pineapple Sneaker Designed by ROMBAUT
Bass Pineapple Sneaker Designed by ROMBAUT
Piñana Bags Designed by Vegemoda
Piñana Bags Designed by Vegemoda
Bags Designed by Maravillas Bags
Bags Designed by Maravillas Bags
Bag Designed by Taikka
Bag Designed by Taikka
Piñatex Bags by ARTESANO
Piñatex Bags by ARTESANO
Piñatex Bags by HENTIES
Piñatex Bags by HENTIES
Piñatex Sneakers by Gram Shoes
Piñatex Sneakers by Gram Shoes
Piñatex Bags by MANIWALA
Piñatex Bags by MANIWALA
Piñatex Jacket by Elisa Muresan
Piñatex Jacket by Elisa Muresan
Piñatex Bags by NISNAS INDUSTRIES
Piñatex Bags by NISNAS INDUSTRIES
Piñatex Watchband by TIME IV CHANGE WATCHES
Piñatex Watchband by TIME IV CHANGE WATCHES

Be Inspired

The products below are prototypes based on on-going research and development. Please keep an eye on this page for a preview of up and coming and exciting new products.

Bag by SmithMatthias
Bag by SmithMatthias
Car Seat
Car Seat
Handbag by Mayya Saliba
Handbag by Mayya Saliba
Furnishing by John Jenkins
Furnishing by John Jenkins
Sneakers by Camper
Sneakers by Camper
Smartphone Case by Dr Carmen Hijosa
Smartphone Case by Dr Carmen Hijosa