Our sales process

Piñatex® is a non-woven textile, developed for use as a low-impact alternative material. We are the sole distributors worldwide and sell directly to Brands, Designers, Students and Makers who create products in line with our vision for a more sustainable future.

Please read our Sales Conditions and FAQ’s for more information before sending an enquiry! 

Sales conditions

Order a Sample Catalogue of swatches which includes our current range for €25

Order our Sample Catalogue of Swatches 

The sending of Swatch Card is temporarily on hold because we are updating the design to include our new and full current range.

***Any orders which are placed from August 1st 2019 will receive the new/updated swatch card which we will be sent in September 2019**

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Current sales conditions

Want to use Piñatex®?

As a company with strong values of innovation and responsibility we actively seek to work with those who share our vision of a more sustainable future.

We highly recommend you to purchase a Sample Catalogue (below) of swatches before sending an enquiry form so that you are able to touch and feel our material first hand!

Our Sample Catalogue includes 5 cm x 6 cm swatches of our material. Kindly note that our 3 new colours (Washed Indigo, Canela and Pebble) are still not included on this batch. However, we are due to have an updated Sample Catalogue within the next 2 months. Stay tuned!

Sending an enquiry through our website does not mean that an order has been placed.

Once an enquiry has been sent, please await an email from our Sales Team.

Upon confirmation of payment, your order will be shipped within 5 working days from London using our Business Account at UPS.

  • MOQ: 1 linear metre per colour (1 lm = 1 m x 1.55 m)
SALES ENQUIRY FORM Please note that all sales conditions are at our discretion, and that we may have restrictions on a particular region or product category which may change without notice. Please read our FAQ's and search our website for all information on Pricing, Manufacturing and Story of Piñatex.

Product range

Piñatex® Original

Piñatex® Original is inspired by the natural surface of full-grained leather. It has a unique texture with a softly crumpled appearance and is strong, lightweight, breathable and pliable.

  • Pebble

    Piñatex® Original €50 per linear metre

    Product Code:
    PXO400Pbl
    Composition:
    80% pineapple leaves fibres, 20% PLA fibres
    Width:
    1.55m
    Weight:
    400 g/m²
    Thickness:
    1.5 – 2 mm
  • Washed Indigo (Blue)

    Piñatex® Original €50 per linear metre

    Product Code:
    PXO400Idg
    Composition:
    80% pineapple leaves fibres, 20% PLA fibres
    Width:
    1.55m
    Weight:
    400 g/m²
    Thickness:
    1.5 – 2 mm
  • Canela

    Piñatex® Original €50 per linear metre

    Product Code:
    PXO400Can
    Composition:
    80% pineapple leaves fibres, 20% PLA fibres
    Width:
    1.55m
    Weight:
    400 g/m²
    Thickness:
    1.5 – 2 mm
  • Charcoal

    Piñatex® Original €50 per linear metre

    Product Code:
    PXO400Cha
    Composition:
    80% pineapple leaves fibres, 20% PLA fibres
    Width:
    1.55m
    Weight:
    400 g/m²
    Thickness:
    1.5 – 2 mm
  • Natural

    Piñatex® Original €50 per linear metre

    Product Code:
    PXO400Nat
    Composition:
    80% pineapple leaves fibres, 20% PLA fibres
    Width:
    1.55m
    Weight:
    400 g/m²
    Thickness:
    1.5 – 2 mm
  • Brown

    Piñatex® Original €50 per linear metre

    Product Code:
    PXO400Bro
    Composition:
    80% pineapple leaves fibres, 20% PLA fibres
    Width:
    1.55m
    Weight:
    400 g/m²
    Thickness:
    1.5 – 2 mm
  • Paprika

    Piñatex® Original €50 per linear metre

    Product Code:
    PXO400Pka
    Composition:
    80% pineapple leaves fibres, 20% PLA fibres
    Width:
    1.55m
    Weight:
    400 g/m²
    Thickness:
    1.5 – 2 mm
  • Pluma

    Piñatex® Original €45 per linear metre

    Product Code:
    PXO270Cha
    Composition:
    80% pineapple leaves fibres, 20% PLA fibres
    Width:
    1.55m
    Weight:
    270 g/m²
    Thickness:
    0.8 - 1 mm

Piñatex® Oro

Piñatex® Oro is inspired by the futuristic look of PVC textiles (without the environmental impact!) and is strong and lightweight with a smooth metallic surface.

  • Gold

    Piñatex® Oro €58 per linear metre

    Product Code:
    PXO400Gld
    Composition:
    80% pineapple leaves fibres, 20% PLA fibres
    Width:
    1.55m
    Weight:
    400 g/m²
    Thickness:
    1.5 – 2 mm
  • Silver

    Piñatex® Oro €58 per linear metre

    Product Code:
    PXO400Slv
    Composition:
    80% pineapple leaves fibres, 20% PLA fibres
    Width:
    1.55m
    Weight:
    400 g/m²
    Thickness:
    1.5 – 2 mm
  • Wrinkled Gold

    Piñatex® Oro €58 per linear metre

    Product Code:
    PXG400Glw
    Composition:
    80% pineapple leaves fibres, 20% PLA fibres
    Width:
    1.55m
    Weight:
    400 g/m²
    Thickness:
    1.5 – 2 mm
  • Wrinkled Silver

    Piñatex® Oro €58 per linear metre

    Product Code:
    PXG400Slw
    Composition:
    80% pineapple leaves fibres, 20% PLA fibres
    Width:
    1.55m
    Weight:
    400 g/m²
    Thickness:
    1.5 – 2 mm

Technical tests

Piñatex® has passed ISO international textile testing standards including:

  • Tear & tensile strength
  • Flexing endurance
  • Seam rupture
  • Finish adhesion
  • Colour fastness
Tests conducted at ITTC Shanghai, Intertek Turkey, Institute of Natural Fibres & Medicinal Plants and Bonditex SA Download test documents